Daily use products in the kitchen such as cutlery, bowls and plates are mostly made from plastic. Consuming food from such harmful plastic products poses a serious threat to humans. This is where eco-friendly products come into the picture.
The environmentally friendly products are made from renewable resources such as cornstarch, cassava, PLA and much more. Such trailblazing eco-friendly ingredients ensure minimum impact on the environment while paving the way for a sustainable future.
There are many nature-friendly products such as PLA Straws, biodegradable bowls, biodegradable lunch boxes and more. Read on to know about the 3 new ground-breaking eco-friendly products that are an excellent alternative to traditional plastic products.
Table of Contents
5 Revolutionary Eco-Friendly Products For A Viable Future
Here are 5 exciting biodegradable products that will nudge you to contribute for a better environment:
Areca Leaf Products
- The environmentally friendly Areca leaf products are made from Areca leaf.
- Areca leaf is 100% compostable and biodegradable. Due to its non-odorous, non-toxic and hygienic properties coupled with less weight, the Areca leaf-based products make for an excellent alternative to toxic plastic products.
- Some of the Areca leaf products that are being manufactured are:
- The nature-friendly chopstick is an excellent alternative to the traditional wood-based chopsticks.
- These chopsticks are made from a variety of eco-friendly materials such as organic bamboo or polymer base of unusable rice and polypropylene.
- Since bamboo is a fast-growing tree, there is minimal impact on the soil and land as compared to the plastic or wood-based chopsticks. Polymer-based unusable rice results in lower carbon emissions which ultimately affect the global warming levels.
2 Grid Biodegradable Lunch Box
- The 2 Grid Biodegradable Lunch Box is made from renewable resources such as cornstarch which boast of biodegradability and high efficiency.
- Cornstarch is basically a carbohydrate which is obtained from the corn’s endosperm (corn flour). Scientists have found a method where PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) can be extracted from corn flour.
- This essentially means zero impact on the environment while you enjoy a delicious meal or snacks in the innovative yet environmentally friendly lunch box.
- The eco-friendly cutlery is made up of biodegradable material such as CPLA (Crystallized PolyLactic Acid). CPLA is a combination of PLA, corn stalks and renewable resources.
- The CPLA eco-friendly products can be easily recycled or composted which nullifies any sort of harmful impact on the environment.
- Unlocking The Potential of Biodegradable Waste: Your Eco-Friendly Guide
- Crafting Eco-Friendly Solution: How To Make Biodegradable Foam?
- Biodegradable Foam: Delving Into The Potential Of Eco Materials
- Breaking Down The Process: How To Make Bioplastic from Eggshells?
- Jute Fiber: From Field to Fashion, The Eco-Friendly Elegance
The eco-friendly straws are made from biodegradable material known as a thermoplastic polymer which is extracted from cornstarch and other allied ingredients.
Thus, the PLA Straws are biodegradable, petroleum-free and nature-friendly. This ensures that you contribute to creating a future fit for mankind.
Utilizing the above-mentioned green products will certainly reduce the carbon footprint and help in creating a sustainable environment. So, opt for these nature-friendly products and create awareness among-set your friends and family regarding the importance of using biodegradable products.